Sunday 12 February 2012

Choice

Is choice a bad thing?

I mean back in the day people worked so that they could earn a living. That's what my parents did. But I want more. I want to love what I do. I want to make a living out of something I enjoy doing. Is that too much to ask for?

How many people actually enjoy their chosen career? Do most people wake up in the morning and look forward to going into work? Or do they dread it? Or do they do it cos that's what everyone else does? I haven't yet found a job that makes me look forward to it. But that doesn't mean I'm going to settle for less. I will keep looking until I find it.

Is the confusion cos I have too much choice or cos I am aware of what I actually want and what I don't?

Whatever it is I believe that what's meant to be will be. And everything happens for a reason.

PS: I say "cos" - "because" is just a too long

No comments:

Post a Comment